God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

God is Faithful

God is faithful.

G OD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?--The Lord sware and will not repent.

God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.--Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.--Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.--All the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.



1 COR. 10. 13. Nu. 23. 19.--He. 7. 21.
He. 6. 17, 18.--1 Pe. 4. 19. 2 Ti. 1. 12.--
1 Th. 5. 24.--2 Co. 1. 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home