God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

"My Beloved is mine, and I am His"

I am thy part and thine inheritance.

W HOM have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.--The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is . . . Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

My beloved is mine, and I am his.


NUM. 18. 20. Ps. 73. 25, 26.--Ps. 16. 5, 6.
La. 3. 24. Ps. 119. 111. Ps. 63. 1, 7.
Ca. 2. 16.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home