God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

All Things for Good

He . . . preserveth the way of his saints.

T HE LORD your God . . . went in the way before you, to search you out a place to pitch your tents in, in fire by night, to shew you by what way ye should go, and in a cloud by day.--As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: so the LORD alone did lead him.--The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.--Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.--For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.--We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.--With us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy.

PROV. 2. 8. De. 1. 32, 33.--De. 32. 11, 12.--
Ps. 37. 23, 24.--Ps. 34. 19.--Ps. 1. 6.--
Ro. 8. 28.--2 Ch. 32. 8. Zep. 3. 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home