God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Friday, February 22, 2008

"I will guide thee..."

What man is he that feareth the LORD?

him shall he teach in the way that
he shall choose.

T HE light of the body is the eye: if therefore thy eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.--Thy ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.--I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near to thee. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

PSA. 25. 12. Mat. 6. 22.Ps. 119. 105.--
Is. 30. 21. Ps. 32. 8-11. Je. 10. 23.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home