God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Friday, February 01, 2008

He is the Same

"Dwelling on the faithfulness, the love and the mercy of God is always safe, because He is the same yesterday, today and forever." - Elisabeth Elliot

"The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations." Psalm 33:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home