God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Joy of the Lord

The joy of the LORD is your strength.

S ING, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.--Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.--The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.--My soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.--We . . . joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.--I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.


NEH. 8. 10. Is. 49. 13.--Is. 12. 2.--Ps. 28. 7.--
Is. 61. 10. Ro. 15. 17. Ro. 5. 11.--
Hab. 3. 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home