God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thou art worthy!

All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD;

and thy saints shall bless thee.

B LESS the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.--I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.--Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.

My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.




PSA. 145. 10. Ps. 103. 1, 2.--Ps. 34. 1.--
Ps. 145. 2. Ps. 63. 3-5. Lu. 1. 46, 47.
Re. 4. 11.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Thank you, Violet! I needed that today.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

So did I!!! God's Word gives me what I need, when I need it most (which is always).

1:23 PM  
Blogger Leigh Ann said...

Sweet Violet, Thank you for your e-mail. I haven't had much computer time lately, just posting the odd picture for the grandparents. I hope yo e-mail you a long letter soon. Thanks for the link and for keeping in touch.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home