God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Friday, July 27, 2007

To know God

"Everything that happens is divinely appointed to give you an opportunity to know God." - Elisabeth Elliot

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death." Phil. 3:10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is an awesome quote! It gives so much hope, to know that everything in life is brought to us in a way to better strengthen our relationship with Him...

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home