God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Worry

Here's a great quote from Elisabeth Elliot to start your day.

"When you look over what it was you worried about this time last week, did it happen? Was it worth the worry? If it was - if the worst thing that you could imagine actually did happen - where did the worry get you?"

"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'" Matthew 6:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home