God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Today is Your Best Day

I picked up a planner for 2008 the other day entitled "Today is Your Best Day". It includes quotes by Roy Lessin. In reading the first entry for January (I took a sneak peak), I was impressed especially with the last paragraph.

"Corrie ten Boom once said, 'God doesn't have problems, He only has plans.' God doesn't make bad days for you and good days for you. God makes each day fit perfectly into His plans for you. He made this day so you could glorify Him. He made this day so that He could draw you closer to His heart. He made this day so that you could see your life from faith's point of view."

What a great reminder that today is, indeed, my best day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home