God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"O Taste and See"

Oh that men would praise the LORD

for his goodness, and for his
wonderful works to the children of
men!

O TASTE and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.--How great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee!

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.--Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.--That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

How great is his goodness, and how great is his beauty!--The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee. They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; to make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.

PSA. 107. 8. Ps. 34. 8.--Ps. 31. 19.
Is. 43. 21.--Ep. 1. 5, 6, 12. Zec. 9. 17.--
Ps. 145. 9-12.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Ann said...

This fits so perfectly with today. We had an excellent appointment to finish off Daniel's intense therapy. She was so encouraged with his progress and we are so thankful for all the Lord has done.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Praise the Lord!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home