God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Jesus Only

"Mark 9:6-8 - '...they saw no man anymore, save Jesus only with themselves...' Are you in trouble about something? Take this word as you would a flower in your hand. You cannot see the fragrance of a flower, and you cannot see the presence of your Lord, but you can let its sweetness refresh you. Look up to Him and say 'Thank You' to your Lord Jesus Who is always with you." - Amy Carmichael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home