God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good Morning

This morning at church, a friend handed me the following quote printed nicely on a bookmark. In questioning her about it later, she said she had read it in Germany the month before at a very difficult time in her life. She translated it into English and was passing along the blessing. The author is unknown.

Good Morning

"I am the Lord your God. Today I will attend to all your needs. Remember, I do not require your assistance. If Satan puts a stumbling block in your path - a problem too difficult for you - do not try to solve it in your own strength. File it under SATCH - "Surrendered All to Christ." I will attend to it according to my schedule, not yours. Once you have placed your problem in that file, let it go and don't seek to retrieve it again; hanging on and not letting go of it only delays the solution to your problem. As I do not require sleep it is unnecessary for you to lose any sleep. Be at peace, my child, walk closely with Me. I am only a prayer away, and I will show you what I would have you do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home