God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

He is able!

I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able.

Able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think.

Able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

Able to help those who are being tempted.

Able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

Able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy.

Able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.

Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

“Do you believe that I am able to do this?” . . . “Yes, Lord.” “According to your faith be it done to you.”

2 Tim. 1:12; Eph. 3:20; 2 Cor. 9:8; Heb. 2:18; Heb. 7:25; Jude 24; 2 Tim. 1:12; Phil. 3:21; Matt. 9:28, 29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home