God, my Exceeding Joy

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God." Psalm 43:4

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I met my husband while I was a missionary in Hong Kong. He had swum out of China after the Cultural Revolution. We have been married 32 years and have four children (2 biological and 2 adopted), ages 22-30. My mother also lives with us (she just turned 90). I am truly a blessed woman.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"The LORD, the LORD"

"And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, 'The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin.'" Exodus 34:6-7

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i easily love your own posting kind, very helpful.
don't give up and keep posting since it just simply that is worth to follow it.
excited to read more and more of your current content pieces, have a good day!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Thank you for your comment. It was a real encouragement to me. Many of my posts are simply quotes from God's Word and so I am always assured that they will be most effective in others' lives.

God bless your day!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home